The F-Diaries:
Food, Film & Fotography.
Sunday, July 31, 2005
 
七里香
Was at KTV recently when I realized how poetic the lyrics of this song by Jay Chou is. Now I finally understood the meaning of the title. I knew 七里香 is the name of a type of citrus (I think). But I didn't know literally it means you can smell the fragrance seven miles away (quite duh, I know). Anyway I am particularly enamoured by the lines in bold (lyrics by Vincent Fong):

窗外的麻雀
在電線桿上多嘴
妳說這一句
很有夏天的感覺
手中的鉛筆
在紙上來來回回
我用幾行字形容妳是我的誰

秋刀魚 的滋味
貓跟妳都想了解
初戀的香味就這樣被我們尋回
那溫暖 的陽光
像剛摘的鮮豔草莓
你說妳捨不得吃掉這一種感覺

雨下整夜
我的愛溢出就像雨水
院子落葉
跟我的思念厚厚一疊
幾句是非
也無法將我的熱情冷卻
妳出現在我詩的每一頁

雨下整夜
我的愛溢出就像雨水
窗台蝴蝶
像詩裡紛飛的美麗章節
我接著寫
把永遠愛妳寫進詩的結尾
妳是我唯一想要的了解

那飽滿 的稻穗
幸福了這個季節
而妳的臉頰像田裡熟透的蕃茄
妳突然 對我說
七里香的名字很美
我此刻卻只想親吻妳倔強的嘴
 

.....

Comments:
yeah..i like the lyrics of this song too...this song changes my perception of Jay Chou....i used to anti him one....And the melody is unique too.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
Important: All photos posted in this site belongs solely to the owner of this blog unless otherwise specified. No content on this website including, but not limited to, text and photography may be reproduced without prior explicit written consent (use the comments function). If any photos are deemed offensive or objectionable, please inform me about it.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore
ARCHIVES
April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / November 2006 / February 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 /


Visit my Flickr

Powered by Blogger