The F-Diaries:
Food, Film & Fotography.
Monday, April 10, 2006
 
Singapore Fashion Festival - ck (Part I)
I shouldn't have this set of photos for the ck show at all.

At least not officially. This particular show was an 8pm show, which means that you need to have an invite to get in; unlike most other shows where you can just sign up online for the tix. Well clever me managed to circumvent that and obtain an entry ticket in a, lets call it unofficial manner.

So while some people had to be at a chem lecture (waves to KQ) or rushing a project (waves to CY), I was happily joining the queue outside the tent at Taka. While I had a pass, it was the non-VIP pass. So I had to queue up all the same. BUT this show definitely had a higher glam quotient. People were much nicer dressed and hell, even Denise Keller was sashaying outside getting soundbites from the queue with a videoman in tow. Wow... she is indeed very glam (and tall). Then David Gan walked past the queue too, with a bouquet inside his backpack.

As expected the show started late and as I went in I promptly went over to the photographers platform, after collecting the goodie bag, being the cheapo that I am. Now the 2nd obstacle preventing me from these shots emerged. Only press photographers are allowed at the platform this time round! Shit... but is that gonna stop me? Haha... of coz not. Won't describe in detail what happened, but suffice to say, in the dark tent, I suddenly became a press photographer without a media tag.

Ok so after several near-fatal moments of escaping detection, the show finally started with a loud bang, as well as a not so loud sigh of relief. More full body shots and notice that I was at the left hand side of the platform this time round. Enjoy!

ck - 31/03/06
Dance before the show.

ck - 31/03/06
This fellow ignited a flurry of whispers amongst the female volunteers of the show.

ck - 31/03/06
Sweet!
ck - 31/03/06
Gold knob buttons are a key feature for ck this season. I liked the skin tone esp the hands.

ck - 31/03/06
Distracting dot of light at the background which I should have PS out.

ck - 31/03/06
Looks like a baby doll doesn't she?

ck - 31/03/06
Note the gold knobs again near the ankles.

ck - 31/03/06

ck - 31/03/06
Snake skin?

ck - 31/03/06
Gold knobs overload!

To be continued...
 

.....

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Important: All photos posted in this site belongs solely to the owner of this blog unless otherwise specified. No content on this website including, but not limited to, text and photography may be reproduced without prior explicit written consent (use the comments function). If any photos are deemed offensive or objectionable, please inform me about it.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore
ARCHIVES
April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / November 2006 / February 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 /


Visit my Flickr

Powered by Blogger